Frequently Asked Questions
What documents do I need to bring?
(Please note: not all listed documents will apply)
- Driver’s license or Michigan ID for you and your spouse(to be copied for our file)
- Social security card for all dependents (to be copied for our file)
- Birth Certificate, Shots record or report cards for any dependent children
- 1098 T (college student tuition)
- Child care statement
- Mortgage statement
- Property taxes
- License Plate Tab Fee
- If you are a new client, a copy of your prior year tax return
How much will tax preparation cost?
We base our fees on the complexity and organization of the return. Please contact our office and we will gladly give you our best educated estimate of what your tax preparation fee will be.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
If you are electronically filing, approximately 10-14 business days. If mailing your return, approximately 21 business days.